Throughout the month of September to work towards being more attentive, I'm going to work on paying more attention in class. To do this means I will not get distracted and not talk to other students while the teacher is talking.
October: Determination
In the month of October to work on my determination I am going to work on getting my homework done and turned in on time. Meaning I am going to spend less time laying around and home and rather spend that time doing my homework.
November: Thoroughness
In order to practice thoroughness throughout November I am going to try and do the best I can on what I can in Ed-Tech. Im going to make sure that everything is done to the absolute best of my ability.
December: Compassion
Throughout the month of December,to practice compassion in Ed-tech I am going to try and help more people with their technical difficulties.
Throughout the month of December,to practice compassion in Ed-tech I am going to try and help more people with their technical difficulties.
January: Wisdom
In the month of January to practice wisdom in Ed-tech I am going to
In the month of January to practice wisdom in Ed-tech I am going to
February: Deference
During the month of February I am going to watch what music I listen to more closely and what I post on my blog so I don't offend anybody.
During the month of February I am going to watch what music I listen to more closely and what I post on my blog so I don't offend anybody.
March: Availability
During the Month of March in Ed-tech in order to practice availability I am going to help other people with what they need before or after (depending on the importance of the task) what I need done is completed.
During the Month of March in Ed-tech in order to practice availability I am going to help other people with what they need before or after (depending on the importance of the task) what I need done is completed.
April: Thriftiness
During the month of April to practice thriftiness I am going to only spend what is necessary.
During the month of April to practice thriftiness I am going to only spend what is necessary.
May: Persuasiveness
Throughout the month of May to practice persuasiveness I am going to do things to persuade people to do certain things. I dont know what yet but yeah.
Throughout the month of May to practice persuasiveness I am going to do things to persuade people to do certain things. I dont know what yet but yeah.
Were we suppose to post these character traits?
ReplyDeleteYeah we were.
Delete