Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What to learn in Class

With all the technology and everything around us we should have a pretty descent understanding of it all, right? Well this is true for some of us, others like me have no idea what we are doing. I mean I know my way around, I can find the internet, iTunes, and the basic programs used for school. I can tell you how to insert a picture in a word document and how to change the font size and the basic settings, stuff like that.  Anything more after that I get lost, you tell me to do anything once I'm at this part, I'm pretty much hopeless, unless it's simple and easy to do, then I can figure it out on my own. But with the more complicated things, I would need help. In this class I would like to learn as much as I can on the computers but I don't really have a preference as to what that would be.

11 comments:

  1. I know how you feel... I get lost sometimes too haha :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everybody can relate to your post... haha at least the poeple who have commented so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way. I know the basics, but after that... it's a whole different story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the way your writing here sounds like you. Show other people how to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, with all the technology around us, we ought to know how to use that technology. And I don't mean use any way we can. I mean use efficiently. I think we'll do just that with the Macs in class and on our laptops and other devices at home. Most of us have a cell phone. Most of us can use a cell phone efficiently, but on other technological tools, maybe not quite. So I think we'll clear up on that pretty well in Ed Tech this year.

    ReplyDelete